Things to do:
- explore the UNESCO World Heritage ancient town, a beautifully preserved trading port dating back from the 15th century
- do a cooking class at Ms Vy's
- purchase a slik lantern from the night market
- have cocktails and watch the sun set at The Chef's rooftop bar
- try some Vietnamese coffee at the Reaching Out Teahouse and check out their shop for beautiful crockery made by people with disabilities
- Hotel Royal Hoi An - MGallery. Art Noveau style hotel. Less than 10 minutes away from the ancient town by foot. Free bikes for guests. Friendly and helpful staff.
Back to TOP